Friday, October 13, 2006

First retightening

I had my first retightening on 10/6. I must confess, it was not as bad as I anticipated. It took about 10 hours. Since my installation was more like 42 hours... I was dreading the idea of having my locs retightened. Anyhow... we finished in like 9 hours and 45 minutes and my loctitian even counted my locs for me. Guess how many... 890 lovely locs adorn my head . My coworker asked about that number of strands per loc... but needless to say we didn't get that far. Anyhow... my loctitian is meticulous with her parts and I value that but the length of time and the dollars concern me. I asked for small locs... all and all I am happy with the size, but I hope this gets easier as they mature. I've asked one or two other loctitians about retightening, but no one seems to want to touch my 890 combination small/micro locs.

Comments:
890, wow, and I was complaining about my 586 locs. Are you going to take the retightening class in the future? I can imagine the cost of getting them retightened.
 
Gurllllll, 890, that is the most I have ever heard. But your hair is looking good. How are you going to cut cost for the retightenings?

Abena
 
Hi Ladies... I hear you about the cost... but my other problem is the patience to retighten 890 locks myself. I don't know that I am up for it (shaking my head no). I will take the retightening class so I can do that in between maintenance on the critical spots. Thanks for visiting
 
Hello,

Happy New Year! Just wanted to let you know that my blog address has changed, the new one is
www.chosenvessel06.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Chosen Vessel
 
890??? You've GOT to be kidding me!! How's that working out for you? Do you have any pics and updates yuo can share? How long does it take to retighten?
 
Napptical, have no fear...if it gets to be too much you can always combine....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?